BE SURE TO CHECK THE DAILY UPDATE PAGE!

BE SURE TO CHECK THE DAILY UPDATE PAGE EVERY TIME YOU CHECK IN! WE WILL UPDATE PRACTICALLY EVERY DAY WITH AT LEAST ONE R, X, OR XXX PIC OR VID OR ANIMATED GIF, SOMETIMES MORE THAN JUST ONE! THE LINK IS BELOW OR ON THE RIGHT SIDE BAR.

Hello! My name is Marti (or Martiddds as I'm known in the mature erotic model world) and I am a 60 year old granny with natural mature 36DDD big tits. I am very active sexually and thoroughly enjoy posing nude before the camera. I wanted to share my nude and semi-nude pics and vids with you and also my sexploits. And, guess what, my daughter is also my lover and she has her own page here. So, if you like the older ladies with big boobs and a huge sex drive, then hold on - Over 60 Big Tits blog is for YOU!


My Virtual Gangbang - Please Submit Your Tributes!

I haven't emphasized my Virtual Gangbang page in a long time, but I miss all the tributes I used to receive - they are my favorite things to masturbate to. So please visit my Virtual Gangbang page (see link on side bar or use this link: http://over60bigtits.blogspot.com/p/martis-virtual-gangbang-pics-and-vids.html) for how to submit. All it takes is a picture or vid of your hard cock or your cum in front of a picture or vid of me. I will post it, write a hot reply to the post, and will email you a link with hundreds of pictures of me! Simple as that. I need more of these to stroke my clit and suck my nipples to, so please, send me your cock!!!!! (PS, don't forget the disclaimer that you are 18 or over and that you give me permission to post you submission. It's easy!)

Monday, March 14, 2011

My Investigation into My Lactating Nipples

After turning in my two week notice at work first thing this morning (and that was easier than I though it would be with the excitement of my new life ahead), I went to Emerson's office to talk about my nipples squirting milk Saturday afternoon (Click here to read how my nipples actually generated milk Saturday.)  Now Emerson is not my usual OB-GYN, but under the circumstances, I would appreciate his candor and understanding of what was going on in my life.  Even before I saw him, he ordered a blood test.  When I got to the exam room, he came in with a young nurse to examine me and talk to me.

First, he told me the blood test was to check for prolactin levels.  He said he didn't want the details but if I wouldn't mind answering some questions (of course he wanted the details, I knew).  Anyway, he understood that I was there to discuss a milky discharge from my breasts.  Yes, I replied.  He asked if this was a new symptom.  Yes, I replied (and he knew it damn well, he was just putting on the show for the nurse).  Did I think anything in particular caused it?  Again I replied yes and that it occurred during an intense stimulation of my nipples during sex.  (He had to be smiling inside.)  Did it occur in both breasts?  Yes.  Was it milky in appearance or have some other color?  It was pale white.  In it's expression, did it look like the discharge I had when I breastfed, did it appear to come from a large number of ducts.  Yes it look like it and yes it appeared to come from lots of ducts, though not with the force back when I breastfed (I was prone to hyperlactation).  Did it continue after the sexual interaction or did the flow need to be expressed?  It had to be expressed, and not easily so, for I had tried it again and nothing happened.  How much discharge?  That was hard to say; more than a few drops but not nearly as much as I discharged when I breast fed my children, maybe a quarter cup all told.  So it was not spontaneous or continuous?  No.  Have I ever been diagnosed with any kind of pituatary issue?  No.  What medications was I taking?  I handed him the list.  He had me take of my top and bra and examined my boobs, nipples, and areolas.  As usual, my nipples were hard.  I tried to ignore the nurse, but I knew Emerson was enjoying it.  Could I express some discharge now so he could examine it under the microscope to confirm it as milk?  No, it took more than just a little squeezing to get me there.

When the exam was done, he told me to get dressed and that someone would come for me shortly, which they did and led me to his office.  He closed the door behind me (the wall facing the hall was glass).  He explained that this seemed to him to be a classic case of idiopathic galactorrhea which may be enhanced by some of the medications I was taking.  In other words that there was no underlying cause of concern, as long as the prolactin levels came back normal.  That the milk came from both sides was good, that it was not interfering with my life was good, that it appeared milky was good.  My description made it sound that it came from many ducts on my nipples and that was good.  No pituatary issues, a clear mammogram, and a recent good report on a bone density scan all pointed to a really good time Saturday, he finished with a smile.  It was just good old-fashioned nipple stimulation, taken to the extreme maybe, perhaps enhanced by how Olaf was breastfeeding.  I'm not sure I got his following medical explanation just right, but here goes.  Prolactin is generated by the pituatary, but, unlike most hormones, how much is released depends on an inhibitor, dopamine.  Prolactin is naturally generated during breast and nipple stimulation (which is why he took blood before the exam), I just went so far in the stimulation that the dopamine couldn't catch up.  When it did, that was when I got the huge feeling of satisfaction.  He explained that dopamine is the great killer of libido.

Then I then told him I wanted to do it more often with less stimulation, especially to satisfy both Daniel and myself, and to give the WFMC a new show.  Medically there was nothing he could, or would, do and he was very firm about not trying to get there by increasing any of my medications.  For that, he suggested a psychologist, a sexual behaviourist.  Doc highly recommended a lady he sees (imagine that, Doc seeing a sexual behaviourist, who would've guessed - being cynical, of course) and had called in advance if I was interested.  She had a 10:00 opening.  So, I went.

She was helpful.  She did warn me about getting what I wished for, that sometimes galactorrhea can go from the stage I'm in to a stage where just the rub of clothes could make me leak.  I did learn that a surpsingly percentage of women do experience this in their lives not associated with pregnancy, however it was a little unusual for someone as old as I.  I am on hormone replacement therapy, however, and she said that could be why it has shown up so late in me, that plus my history of hyperlactation back when I was breastfeeding.  In the end, if I enjoyed the discharge, then, unless it came uncalled for, then there was no reason for alarm and I should go with it.  As for being able to express it more easily she did suggest nipple stimulation alone, that vaginal stimulation could redirect my hormones to the more erogenous zone.  She was satisfied with that theory after I went into a bit more detail about what happened at Olaf's and not at home.  (I just said Daniel and I had an open relation.)  She suggested limited alcohol intake, plenty of water, and to put myself in an environment where I can fully enjoy the stimulation without distraction.  She even suggested not touching the man sexually as that may be enough of a diversion to achieving the discharge.  She finished by making me promise to report to her and to Emerson if the discharge became too frequent and uncalled for as I might need changes in medication, or even, God forbid, have to take up wearing padded bras.  That's the last thing I need!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment