Hello! My name is Marti (or Martiddds as I'm known in the mature erotic model world) and I am a 60 year old granny with natural mature 36DDD big tits. I am very active sexually and thoroughly enjoy posing nude before the camera. I wanted to share my nude and semi-nude pics and vids with you and also my sexploits. And, guess what, my daughter is also my lover and she has her own page here. So, if you like the older ladies with big boobs and a huge sex drive, then hold on - Over 60 Big Tits blog is for YOU!

BE SURE TO VISIT ALL MY PAGES!!!!!

BE SURE TO VISIT ALL THE PAGES OF MY BLOG. JUST LOOK OVER ON THE RIGHT SIDE BAR FOR A LIST: MY HOT VIDEOS, PICTURES, ANIMATED GIF'S, BIO, GLOSSARY, ETC. JUST CLICK ON THE PAGE TITLE AND, VOILA!, YOU ARE THERE!

My Virtual Gangbang - Please Submit Your Tributes!

I haven't emphasized my Virtual Gangbang page in a long time, but I miss all the tributes I used to receive - they are my favorite things to masturbate to. So please visit my Virtual Gangbang page (see link on side bar or use this link: http://over60bigtits.blogspot.com/p/martis-virtual-gangbang-pics-and-vids.html) for how to submit. All it takes is a picture or vid of your hard cock or your cum in front of a picture or vid of me. I will post it, write a hot reply to the post, and will email you a link with hundreds of pictures of me! Simple as that. I need more of these to stroke my clit and suck my nipples to, so please, send me your cock!!!!! (PS, don't forget the disclaimer that you are 18 or over and that you give me permission to post you submission. It's easy!)

A Site With Lots of Pics of Me

I have been posting a lot of pictures of me at www.imagefap.com. You can see them there by clicking on this link: http://www.imagefap.com/organizer/173775/Pictures-of-Me

Now Responding Again to ALL THOUGHTFUL Emails!

Want a personal response from me? Just email me at martiddds@yahoo.com and, as long as your email is sincere, I'll respond. By sincere, I simply mean something that proves to me you enjoy and get off on me and over60bigtits. Just something about a post, a picture, a vid, or how you like to jerk to me, or sincere questions. Sending me a picture of you or your cock will get you replies too, even if you don't say anything. Things not to do: ask me to call you; ask me to cam with you; ask me to meet you; ask me to skype with you; ask me "what's up?". I put a lot of effort in my replies, so please put some effort in your emails.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Guidelines for Submission to MY VIRTUAL GANGBANG and your reward

First, let me thank you with all my horny gratitude for considering posting your pics/vids of you and me. The thought of you doing this for me gets me sooooo excited! Here are the guidelines and your reward . . .


  • I'll start with the reward. Anyone who submits a pic or vid will receive a link to most all of my erotic pictures. I am currently building this link to my pics and it will contain over 100 shots of me! You can use any of the pictures for future VIRTUAL GANGBANG submissions.
  • CONTENT. Take a picture or video of your dick - preferably raging hard and dripping, beautiful to my eyes in its pulsing glory (just how I like it) - and/or a pic or vid of your hot and tasty and so wonderful cum and include in the pic or vid one of the following:
    • A picture of me available here or anywhere else on the net
    • A video of me available here or anywhere else on the net
    • My online name - MARTIDDDS - written or you dick or balls or body
    • My online name - MARTIDDDS - printed or written on a sheet of paper or on your computer screen
    • If a video, clearly say my real name - MARTI, preferably more than once - and feel free to say things you would like to do to me or for me to do to you
    • Either hand write or add as text an invitation for me to enjoy your dick or swallow your cum or fuck your glorious rod with my pussy or my tits or my mouth. The more erotic your message the better I'll like it.
    • Any combination of the above.
    • Digitally altered pics are fine - just make sure there is a clear association between your dick and/or cum and me.
  • Email your submissions to me at martiddds@live.com
  • DO NOT INCLUDE
    • Any other person or image of any other person that you cannot certify as being over 18 years of age.
    • Any animal or picture of an animal.
    • A picture which includes any body fluid other than cum or precum. (But the more cum the better.)
  • Copy and paste the following in your email "I authorize http://www.over60bigtits.blogspot.com/ to post my attachment(s) on that website. I certify that I am 18 years old or older." I will return any emails that do not include this disclaimer.
  • I will post submissions on this website in the order they are received - though I may decide to give particularly HOT submissions top billing (by HOT I mean those including suggestions of what I should do to your manhood and/or juice). All submissions which meet the guidelines will be published.
  • Please, no more than 20 attachments per month per person.
  • Maximum size for any one picture is 5MB. Maximum size for any one video is 50MB.

1 comment: