BE SURE TO CHECK THE DAILY UPDATE PAGE!

BE SURE TO CHECK THE DAILY UPDATE PAGE EVERY TIME YOU CHECK IN! WE WILL UPDATE PRACTICALLY EVERY DAY WITH AT LEAST ONE R, X, OR XXX PIC OR VID OR ANIMATED GIF, SOMETIMES MORE THAN JUST ONE! THE LINK IS BELOW OR ON THE RIGHT SIDE BAR.

Hello! My name is Marti (or Martiddds as I'm known in the mature erotic model world) and I am a 60 year old granny with natural mature 36DDD big tits. I am very active sexually and thoroughly enjoy posing nude before the camera. I wanted to share my nude and semi-nude pics and vids with you and also my sexploits. And, guess what, my daughter is also my lover and she has her own page here. So, if you like the older ladies with big boobs and a huge sex drive, then hold on - Over 60 Big Tits blog is for YOU!


My Virtual Gangbang - Please Submit Your Tributes!

I haven't emphasized my Virtual Gangbang page in a long time, but I miss all the tributes I used to receive - they are my favorite things to masturbate to. So please visit my Virtual Gangbang page (see link on side bar or use this link: http://over60bigtits.blogspot.com/p/martis-virtual-gangbang-pics-and-vids.html) for how to submit. All it takes is a picture or vid of your hard cock or your cum in front of a picture or vid of me. I will post it, write a hot reply to the post, and will email you a link with hundreds of pictures of me! Simple as that. I need more of these to stroke my clit and suck my nipples to, so please, send me your cock!!!!! (PS, don't forget the disclaimer that you are 18 or over and that you give me permission to post you submission. It's easy!)

Monday, November 1, 2010

Sucking a dick

So, last night I coaxed my man into the shower.  I sat on the bench, pulled him to me, and blew him while the water splashed upon his back.  My problem with him is that he never lets me know what he likes best, or doesn't like.  I mean, I took as much of him in my mouth as possible and pulsed my throat, and he moaned.  I moved my head back and forth as fast as I could, and he moaned.  I put his head in my mouth and stroked him with both hands, and he moaned.  I licked his cock up one side and down the other and tickled that spot just underneath the front of his cockhead, and he moaned.  I took his balls in my mouth and stroked him, and he moaned.  Eventually, he pulled out of my mouth and came on my tits.

I wonder what he liked best.  I wonder what you would like best.  I hope you'll vote in this little poll because I'm thinking what you might like the best, so might my lover . . . .

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...let's see...what would I like best...hmmm...I guess I would need a little review of each action...just to make sure..but I know cumming on those gorgeous big beauties of yours would make all the "reviewing" worth while...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Marti! I've just started to read it from the beginning. My wife knows I want to be cuckolded but we we are just in the fantasy stages for now.

    Pondering
    http://ponderingdesire.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being sucked slowly until the end of my cock is the best way to get a blowjob. Congratulations for your blog...and you lovely boobs.

    ReplyDelete